Saturday, September 15

books books books.

                                                                  I've been hitting the books again, ah, I love to read. 
                                                            There is something so magical about getting lost in a story. 
                                                                         I love it. I read these last week. SO good.
                             


I also wanted to take the time to update you guys on my life. A LOT has happened since I last wrote on this here blog. Well, where to start? Hmmmm, let's see? Oh yes, I GOT MARRIED! Yes, I tied the knot. It have been having so much fun starting this new chapter in my life. It's been a crazy roller coaster ride to say the least. A good roller coaster, though, the fun kind of roller coaster. I will probably be  posting more pictures of me attempting new recipes (we'll see how that goes), I hope to have success in my culinary and domesticating attempts. Wish me luck! Wedding pictures are soon to follow. Here is a little preview. Enjoy!   



                                                               

No comments:

Post a Comment