New York.
I love this city . I fall more and more in love with it the more I go.
I was able to go to the BIG city this past April with my best friend Beth.
We had a BAH-LAST. Beth has a "tradition" where she likes to, well actually, has accidentally spent her past few birthdays in a different state every year. I was able to get tickets to New York from my lovely aunt and we were able to go to the Big Apple just in time for the big 2-0! We had a blast and we went and explored the city and its beautiful buildings and people and music and FOOD. Oh, the food was shhhooo good. One place I do and will forever recommend is Grimaldi's Pizzeria at the end of the Brooklyn Bridge. I still have dreams of the delicious taste of the pepperoni and the fresh mozzarella and that heavenly sauce...ahh. Go to Grimaldi's, it's worth waiting in line for. We had a wonderful week there, we stayed with a friend in lower Manhattan, she was a fabulous hostess and we had loads of fun together.
Someday I would like to live in this exciting city, I would enjoy every minute of it. These are a few pictures I took while wandering the streets of NYC. I was so memorized with the architecture and the colors of this place that once again I was not able to get very many pictures with me in them, but like I've said before, I think it's better that way.
Enjoy. Oh and do go to New York someday and fall in love with this beautiful city. It's magical.









Ok, First..These pics are SO good! Second..I need to go there STAT!
ReplyDeleteThanks Jenn! You really do need to go sometime, You're going to absolutely love it. I'm glad it's letting you leave comments again :) yay!
ReplyDeleteI love all those pictures!! You are amazing!! I love NYC so much!! Next time you go please take me with you!
ReplyDelete