Just write. Today I'm going to be writing just about whatever happens to pop into my head as I type away here on my dear laptop. I'd love to say that it's going to be interesting taking a little yonder into the mind of I, Jacqueline (
oooooooh) but that won't be the case because not only is my mind and the thoughts that are constantly racing through there going to be beyond interesting, but they will also blow your socks off! You're in for a treat my dear readers of this here blog. (Well...actually. Not really, I just have bloggers block so..this is all I've got folks!)
Question...
Do you ever wonder what it would be like if it really "rained" spaghetti and meatballs from the sky?
I know I would be THE happiest person ever, for some reason I just know I would be. I would definitely like to have the
IKEA Swedish meatballs fall from the sky though, mmmm. Wouldn't that be oh so wonderful? My life would be complete, if this should ever occur.
![]()
I do adore the show on TLC called "Extreme Couping". I have been inspired and do hope one day that I may be half the couponers that these men and women are. I have no words to describe the rush of emotions and feelings that I get when I watch this show...it's magical. Really though homies, I love this show. Ya'll should check it out!
Ok, this is it. Brain is on overload/take-a-break mode. I shall be blogging soon, enjoy your day and keep on truckin'.
ohhh I just love you! I seriously need to learn your couponing ways :)
ReplyDeleteLove it!!!
ReplyDelete