Happiness. This week I finally discovered the true meaning of it. I came across this video on YouTube just yesterday. I have been doing a lot of thinking this past week (surprise, surprise) and I was asking myself if I knew the true meaning of happiness and if I was happy? I was humbly reassured that I have been blessed with so much and that my entire life so far has had more joyous moments than sad and hard ones. How amazing it was to have finally discovered that.
I watched this video and I was filled with a peace and knowledge and an understanding that I was so in need of. I believe that WE, you and I, have the "magical power" of being able to choose if we have a happy life or a non-happy life. We decide whether or not we smile as soon as we wake up in the morning or if we put on a sad face. We decide whether or not we let every little negative comment get to us. We decide if we are happy today or not. It's truly amazing when you take control of the "happiness train" and take over and guide it to amazing places ( I know, cheesy). Take control.
This video showed me that we make a decision every day whether or not to be happy. I am so very grateful for that power. I hope that you will find happiness every single day. It won't be easy, no sir, but it will most definitely be so unbelievably worth it. It's incredible to be able to know that decisions that we are making right now are shaping our future. Of course we don't know all that is in store for us but He does and we can feel peace in knowing that we're in good hands, the best hands.
I watched this video and I was filled with a peace and knowledge and an understanding that I was so in need of. I believe that WE, you and I, have the "magical power" of being able to choose if we have a happy life or a non-happy life. We decide whether or not we smile as soon as we wake up in the morning or if we put on a sad face. We decide whether or not we let every little negative comment get to us. We decide if we are happy today or not. It's truly amazing when you take control of the "happiness train" and take over and guide it to amazing places ( I know, cheesy). Take control.
This video showed me that we make a decision every day whether or not to be happy. I am so very grateful for that power. I hope that you will find happiness every single day. It won't be easy, no sir, but it will most definitely be so unbelievably worth it. It's incredible to be able to know that decisions that we are making right now are shaping our future. Of course we don't know all that is in store for us but He does and we can feel peace in knowing that we're in good hands, the best hands.
p.s. watch the video. please.
Love,
J.
I just adore you and your positive outlook on life! Glad you're blogging again :)
ReplyDelete