Why is it that I haven't posted a thing since August 16th?
Well, I just don't know. But I've missed writing. And thinking. And expressing.
I'm constantly forgetting how soothing it is to express in writing and words what goes on in the human mind, particularly what goes on in mine.
Growing up is hard. Wouldn't you agree?
Please just say you agree with me for the sake of making me feel better about being terrible at this whole "growing-up" thing.
Thanks champ ;)
Thanks champ ;)
I'm trying.
People, it is so important to have something bigger than yourself to rely on.I have been doing a lot of soul searchin' and all that voodoo stuff (just kidding), and well I have discovered a lot of things. That's it. That's my story. Quite intriguing, right?
Well, I guess I'm not good at telling stories but I would like you, my wonderful readers, to know and understand how important it is to know who YOU are. Not just the basics (e.g. name, birthday, least favorite vegetable, favorite game boy game,etc.), you need to find yourself and get to know yourself. Learn to love YOU. Get to know YOU. I'm sure a lot of you (if not all of you) know exactly who you are and are just like "Jackie? Um..get with the program, we've known for a long time who we are. Oh Jackie, silly gurrrrrrl!" ( yes, that's exactly how you guys talk in my head.) Any who, and I guess what I'm saying is that it's nice to be yourself. Don't hide or cover-up who you really are because at the end of the day the only person you're really hurting is yourself.
Love yourself, all your flaws and all your weirdnessess. But also, please be aware of how wonderful you already are and give yourself some credit. (We humans never seem to give ourselves enough credit, that's a big problem.) All these things are what makes you...YOU. Don't let those insecurities tell you that you're not good enough or capable of doing great things because you know what? You are and you can. You can be and accomplish things beyond your own expectations. I know, cheeeee-to -the-sssssyy. But hey, I'm the queen of cheesy. But in all honesty, I really hope that you never let your own self hold you back from anything. Be you at all times, the real you. We are all so different, that's what makes this life so dang interesting. We're all funky and weird but so unbelievably unique. Isn't that just beautiful? I think so.
Learn to love YOU and every little thing that makes up YOU.
It's the best thing you could ever do.
No comments:
Post a Comment