Tuesday, March 22

Nieko Bird.

I did promise my friend NIEKO I'd dedicate an entire blog entry to him. I was also threatened that if  I did not post it soon, I would suffer the terrible and painful consequences haha jusssss kidding, So here it is:

5 Things You Should Know About
Nieko Bird

1. If you ever need to find him I'd start by going to Wal-Mart, more specifically, the little GREEN Wal-Marts. Definitely go to the aisle where they have cadbury mini eggs. You will most likely have found him, if you did all this.
2. His name is Nieko, not Mieko or Icko or Pico. Just Nieko. It's seriously one of the most common names out there. Get it right people ;)
3. He'll always tell you how it is, STRAIGHT UP!
4. Facebook.
5. I can't think of anything else other than just get to know him, he's kind of hilarious.



Now, I can feel safe, my life is no longer in danger haha.
Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. BAHAHAHA!!! He was talking about how mad he was last night that you still hadn't posted it! I love it!! You could also put that Nieko always gets holes in his shoes. haha!! :)

    ReplyDelete