I've been working on this post for a little while now. I have been carefully studying (meaning, I've been eating excessive amounts of Oreos) and testing out this product for years now.
I have done all this for the sake of...science? Anywho, I have FINALLY come up with the answer to the question at hand: Which is better, Double Stuf Oreos or The Original Oreo?
I believe we have all asked ourselves this question at some point in our lives, and I believe that I have come up with the correct and logical answer:
DOUBLE STUF.
Yes, Double Stuf with one "f". Yes, I'm right. Some may disagree with me because you might think that the Original is better because you can taste the actual Oreo Cookie or you may say that the center in a Double Stuf Oreo is way too much "goodnes" to handle. Well folks, what if I handed you a crisp $100 bill, would you say "Oh Jacqueline, thats way too much "goodness" to handle, you just give me a dollar and I'll be as happy as a clam."
Think about that peeps. Really think about it.
Well, the fact that you read this entire post and the fact that you are very upset about the fact that I am saying that Double Stuf is the Best, is reason enough to celebrate our shared PASSION for these delectable delights! Oreos are WONDERFUL whether it's the Double Stuf Oreo or The Original, I think that is one thing we can ALL agree on.
Enjoy!

I love the intense thought that went into this. Amazing!
ReplyDeleteThanks Jenn :)
ReplyDelete