Again, it's been a while since I've posted something on here so here it is, a little update on my life! I have now completed THREE semesters of college, woo hoo! I was going to school this Spring semester but due to "3" MAJOR car problems I had to "drop-out", I don't like that word. I'm going back in the Summertime, yay! And I work THREE jobs, I guess "3" is my lucky number this year!
I'm a Nanny and I love my girls, all FOUR of them! Their names are Ava (4), Olivia (2) aka "Sis", and Sophie (1), they are "3" sisters who love dress up and playing "duck, duck GOOSE". I had the song "Horchata" by Vampire Weekend as my ringtone a while back and they LOVED it, so now I have my little choir of girls singing "Horchata" whenever I come over,and thats the coolest thing ever. Then there's cute little Sloan (9 months)! She has got the cutest little laugh in town. (hehehe) She finally clapped on her own the other day and loves to wave at everyone!
I love them SO much, they make me laugh and make me feel like a "little princess"! Tea time, Dance Time, High-Heels Time, Baking Time and Racing Time are the BEST, being a Nanny has been one of the best jobs, thus far. And watching little Sloan grow over the past months has been wonderful! It's the cutest thing when she laughs! I'm a lucky girl.
I also work as a CNA for the sweetest and cutest little lady, her name is Marilyn and she's become one of my BEST FRIENDS. We laugh more than anything and cry sometimes but it always turns into a good ol' laugh. Marilyn got Polio at the age of 25, she had 2 little kids when this happened, but she raised them and was and still is an amazing mother to them. She is such a great example of positive thinking and of believing in yourself, and believing that, you can accomplish ANYTHING, no matter what challenges life gives you. I'm truly blessed to have met her. Laughing, crying, eating tapioca pudding , and talking about all the "cute" boys is always my favorite part of the day.
So, as you can see, I am one LUCKY girl. Life is so good.
Picture of the day.
So, as you can see, I am one LUCKY girl. Life is so good.
Picture of the day.
I found this on the interweb. Are Sloths cute? I think so.
J.

No comments:
Post a Comment